Should you wish to further discover the beautiful Côte d’Azur, you can choose from an array of activities and excursions in the vicinity of Cannes, available at the reception desk. World-renowned city where the art of hospitality is the tradition. Beyond its glitter, the Côte d´Azur is a land of passions:
Cannes is yours to discover
Two minutes walking from La Croisette, Juliana Hotel Cannes' ideal location allows you to discover the city and its emblematic places. Take the time to stroll through the narrow streets around La Croisette. Enjoy its port, its old town "Le Suquet", its Provencal markets and its wide range of gastronomy.
Cannes is about elegance, La Croisette, casinos, palaces and luxury boutiques. Haute couture, jewelry, leather goods, beauty institutes and decoration shops will fill your day. The most stylish French and international brands are present, a sign that Cannes is more than ever, the place to be.
Cannes, La Mer
With its fine and private sandy beaches, its multiple water sports activities Cannes is yours forever. Juliana can arrange boat rental without a license, catamarans, windsurfing, kayaking, sailing boat for sea trips with skipper, towed sports, kite surfing, stand up paddle, diving, swimming lessons... Detailed information and bookings are available at the hotel reception.
Bikers & hikers
We can arrange electric bikes for you to discover the wonders of our hinterland and the Esterel massif by biking or hiking
Cannes, Culture & Museums
Rich in culture with its mythical Film Festival since 1946 and its numerous museums
- Saint Honorat Island with its monastery
- Les Îles de Lérins and Fort Royal, UNESCO World Heritage (6 km)
- Saint Marguerite Island with its Grand Botanical Garden and Museum of the Sea
- Picasso Museum - Antibes (12 km)
- Port Vauban and Fort Carré - Antibes (12 km)
- The Coastal Path and Villa Eilenroc - Cap d'Antibes (14 km)
- Marineland - Antibes (15 km)
- National Fernand Léger Museum - Biot (18 km)
- The Fragonard museums and the historic factory - Grasse (20 km)
At approximately 40 km - Nice
- Chagall Museum
- La Colline du Château
- Matisse Museum
- La Villa Arson
- Observatory of the Côte d'Azur
At 50, 60 km
- The historic village of Eze (50 km)
- The Oceanographic Museum - Monaco (58 km)
- The medieval village of Roquebrune Cap Martin (60 km)
- Menton the Garden City (64 km)
Cannes for Golfers
22 golf courses less than an hour from Cannes. Legendary golf courses such as
- Golf de Cannes-Mandelieu Old Course
- Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort
- Royal golf club de Mougins
- Golf de Cannes Mougins...
Cannes for Kids
The Riviera is incredibly family-friendly! The renowned Mediterranean weather lends itself to all sorts of outdoor activities, sightseeing, and adventures. A 10-minute ferry from Cannes port to one of the two islands. St. Marguerite or St. Honorat is a must. Kids love to play among the small pools in the rocks and to run along the beach pines. Also give your children the chance to create their own perfume at Molinard renowned for its fragrances combining modernity and tradition. a fun activity for budding alchemists! Detailed information and bookings at the hotel reception.